Tuesday, April 14, 2009

An Evening of Chanting with Krishna Das

"An Evening of Chanting with Krishna Das," April 21, 7:30 pm-10:30 pm at the Ethical Society of St. Louis, 9001 Clayton Road. Tickets $25.00 in advance and $30.00 at the door. Advanced tickets online at www.krishnadas.com; local availability at The Living Insights Center, 6361 Clayton Road.

That's what the flyer tells you. Here's what I can tell you. I first partook in chanting with Krishna Das about 35 years ago, both at Lama Foundation and at my ranch in Embudo, New Mexico. Through the sacred blessing from our Guru, Neem Karoli Baba Maharaji. I had been introduced to sacred chanting by my teacher, Baba Ram Dass in 1969 and five years later, found myself with Krishna Das and 70 others in my orchard chanting the sacred sounds that open the heart and mind. It was the chanting and singing of sacred sounds that led me to Masahilo M. Nakazono O Sensei and the study of Kototama, Sacred Sounds of Words. The study of Kototama Sound is the basis of the medicine I practice, Kototama Life Medicine. So it is no surprise that I write to encourage all to set aside the evening of April 21st and come chant. The very worse that could happen, is nothing.

See you there,
Thomas (Govind Das) Duckworth, Doctor of Kototama Life Medicine

No comments:

Post a Comment